Learners practice addition and multiplication using dice.
- Practice addition and multiplication
- Copies of board (can be hand drawn)
- 2 x 6 sided dice
- 1 wooden dice with numbers 7 to 12
How to play:
- There are 2 different boards
- Learners share a board and 3 dice.
- 1st learner throws all 3 dice and uses addition and multiplication only to find an answer that is on the board.
- lf they find an answer, they mark that answer for themselves. If they cannot find an answer pass dice to the other player
- The winning player is first to get either an entire row/column or diagonal on the board OR 6 answers.