I have… who has? 3, 6,12×
Learners use 3, 6 and 12 to practice multiplication.
- Practice multiplication using 3, 6, 12
- These loop cards (3, 6 and 12x) -print or draw them
How to play:
- Use the 3, 6, 12 I have, who has loop cards for this session.
- Hand out one card to each learner, including yourself. If you have extras, give a second to a number of learners.
- The person who has the card labelled “START” begins by reading what is on their card. E.g. “who has 3 x 3?”
- Learners must check their cards for the answer to 3 x 3 and read what is on their card e.g. “I have 9. Who has 3 x 6?”
- The game continues until play returns to the person who started.• NB: After the game, remember to make the connections between these tables using the doubling strategy