Players use dice to practice multiplication skills by calculating the product of the rolled dice.
To practice multiplication skills.
- 2 dice
- Two of these Multiplication bingo sheets – print or draw these
How to play
- Each player will need to write down 8 numbers from 1 to 36 in the blocks.
- Roll two dice and multiply them together to get the product.
- If a player has the product on their card they can cross it out.
- The first player to cross out all 8 numbers shouts BINGO and is a winner.