Players use dice to practice addition skills by calculating the sum of the rolled dice.
To practice addition skills.
- 2 dice
- This Addition bingo sheet – you can print or draw it
How to play
- Each player will need to write down 8 numbers from 2 to 12 in the blocks.
- Roll two dice and add them together to get the sum.
- If a player has the sum on their card they can cross it out.
- The first player to cross out all 8 numbers shouts BINGO and is a winner.
For this game a hand drawn board is also sufficient