Two Clips – Addition
players team up to improve their addition skills.
players work together to improve their addition.
- paper clips/counters
how to play
- One team is X and the other team O.
- Team X puts a paper clip on one of the parts (1 – 12).
- Team O also puts a paper clip on one of the parts (it can be the same part or a different one).
- Team O adds these two numbers, finds the sum in the table and puts an O on the number.
- Team X moves ONE paper clip to a new part and adds the two numbers which now have paper clips on them together and puts an X on the sum.
- Team O moves ONE paper clip to a new part and adds them together and puts an O on the sum. And so on.
- The first team to have three X’s or O’s next to each other in a row, column or diagonal wins.