2, 4, 8
Players work out multiplication sums using cards and dice, while scoring points.
- Practice 2, 4, 8 multiplication
- 1 Deck of cards per pair (Use just 2s,4s and 8s)
How to play:
- Remove all pictures (Joker, J,Q,K)
- Place the cards face down on table between players
- Throw the dice e.g. 4
- Pick up top card
- Work out the multiplication sum and write it on score card e.g. 4 x 4 = 16
- Place card to one side. Next player takes a turn. Continue until all cards have been used.
- After all the cards are used (6 turns each)
- Look at each sum’s answer and work out the score using the table below.
- FOR EXAMPLE: 6 x 8 = 48 will score 1 point as it falls between 31 and 79
- Write the score next to each sum on the score card