I have…who has? Cards for 2, 4, 8×
Learners practice using cards to figure out different ;multiplication sums using 2, 4, 8 x table
- Practice 2, 4, 8 Multiplication Tables.
- Print out these 2, 4 and 8× loop cards.
How to play:
- Use the 2,4, 8 I have, who has loop cards for this session. Hand out one card to each learner, including yourself.
- If you have extras, give a second to a number of learners.
- The person who has the card labelled “START” begins by reading what is on their card. E.g. “who has 6 x 4?”.
- Learners must check their cards for the answer to 6 x 4 and read what is on their card e.g. “I have 24. Who has 6 x 8?”
- The game continues until play returns to the person who started.