Combinations that make 90 + and x
Learners look for combinations that make 90 by adding or multiplying numbers on the ;grid.
- Practice addition and multiplication
- copies of the grid in plastic sleeves
- cloths for cleaning
How to play:
- Put these numbers up on the board / flipchart for the learners
- Learners must look for combinations of numbers that make 90 using + and x Example: 15 + 45 + 20 + 10
- After 10 minutes, gather contributions from learners and write them on the board. Try not to judge if right or wrong – let the learners do that.