I have…who has? Doubles and Halves
Learners identify doubles and halves on the cards they are given.
- Practice Doubles and Halves.
- These loop cards – print or draw them.
- Or Paper to make your own Cards.
How to play:
- Hand out one card to each learner, including yourself. Note that, You can make your own cards.
- If you have extras, give a second to a number of learners. You can also add more to make the game longer and interesting.
- The person who has the card labelled “START” begins by reading what is on their card. E.g. “who has Double 6?”.
- Learners must check their cards for the answer to Double 6 and read what is on their card e.g. “I have 12. Who has Double 3?”
- The game continues until play returns to the person who started.