I have, who has cards for doubles and halves
Learners identify doubles and halves on the cards they are given.
- Practice doubles and halves
- Cards with doubles
How to play:
- Hand out one card to each learner, including yourself.
- If you have extras, give a second to a number of learners.
- The person who has the card labelled “START” begins by reading what is on their card. E.g. “who has Double 6?”
- Learners must check their cards for the answer to Double 6 and read what is on their card e.g. “I have 12. Who has Double 3?”
- The game continues until play returns to the person who started.