Two clips – multiplication
Players improve their multiplication skills.
Players work together to improve their multiplication skills.
- 2 paper clips
- 3 or more counters
- Print or draw this Two Clips Multiplication board
How to play
- One team is X and the other team O.
- Team X puts a paper clip on one of the factors (1 – 9).
- Team O also puts a paper clip on one of the factors (it can be the same factor or a different one).
- Team O multiplies these two numbers, finds the product in the table and puts an O on the number.
- Team X moves ONE paper clip to a new factor and multiplies the two numbers which now have paper clips on them together and puts an X on the product.
- Team O moves ONE paper clip to a new factor and multiplies them together and puts an O on the product. And so on.
- The first team to have four X’s or O’s next to each other in a row, column or diagonal wins.