Make 10 Memory
A version of memory where players must find cards that add up to 10.
- Players improve ability to memorise position of values in a grid
- Players practice finding bonds of 10
How to play
- Select two cards for each of the values from 1 to 9 (i.e. two Aces, two Twos, two Threes, two Fours etc). Aces have a value of 1.
- Shuffle cards and place the 18 cards face down to make a 3 x 6 grid.
- The first player turns over two cards.
- If the cards add up to 10 the player picks up the cards and turns over two more cards.
- If the cards don’t add up to 10 it is the next players turn.
- The game ends when all the cards have been picked up.
- The winner is the player with the most cards.