Get through, five alive
Played one team/person against another. Each team gets 5 counters (so need to have two different colour counters). The team that gets the most counters to the end wins.
- beans (two types)
- board game
- Learners get into pairs
- Each pair gets a board game and 10 beans ( five for each).
- The learners take turns to throw a dice and move one bean across at each throw.
- Learners try to get all beans to the end
- If a bean lands on a multiple of 5 it dies and is taken out.
- If you happen to land on the same place as your opponent then your opponent’s bean dies.
- The winner is the one who gets most beans across.
The goal is to get through all five ALIVE