Race through 10
Learners try to identify number names and sequences.
- Race through 10 board and spinner
How to play
- Players play against a partner.
- Each start with a token at begin. On his/her turn the learners spin the spinner and move that number of steps.
- Players must say the number of the rectangle they move through as they move e.g. a learner on 3, spins a 2 and so will say “4; 5” as they move.
- To use the spinner: use a paper clip and a pen/pencil. Put the point of the pen through the paper clip on the black dot at the centre of the circle. Spin the paper clip.
- The winner is the player who gets to the end first.