Race through 10
Learners try to identify number names and sequences.
- Number names and sequence
- Race through 10 board and spinner
How to play
- Learners play against a partner.
- Each start with a token at begin. On his/her turn the learners spins the spinner and moves that number of steps.
- Learners must say the number of the rectangle they move through as they move e.g. a learner on 3, spins a 2 and so will say “4; 5” as they move.
- To use the spinner: use a paper clip and a pen/pencil. Put the point of the pen through the paper clip on the black dot at the center of the circle. Spin the paper clip.
- The winner is the learner who gets to the end first.