- Learners get to improve their mental calculation
- flip chart
- 2 dices per pair
How to play:
- Take turns to throw both dice.
- Players only score when two identical numbers are thrown e.g. two 1’s, two 2’s and so on.
First player to a score of 30 wins .
• Change values of the dice to practice other skip counting sequences e.g. 2s,
3s and 4s
• Change the target score to a bigger or smaller number.
Two 1s 5 points
Two 2s 5 points
Two 3s wipe out score and start again
Two 4s 5 points
Two 5s 5 points
Two 6s 25 points