Players use duplo blocks to build a tower. They roll a dice to determine how many stud to cover. The pair with the tallest tower that has not fallen wins.
- Practice logical thinking
- Lego/ duplo blocks ( 2 by 4 ).
How to play:
- In pairs, begin with one 2×4 base duplo block.
- Take it in turns to roll a dice.
- The person who rolls must take a new block and attach it to the base block, and use the dice value to figure out how many studs to cover. For example, if you roll a 2, cover 2 studs on the base brick with a new brick.
- If someone rolls a 5, that person skips a turn. The pairs need to keep going, while continuing to balance their tower.
- Pairs are meant to keep a running total of the total number of studs covered in their tower on pen and paper.
- The pair with the highest tower that is still standing at the end, wins.