Pick up six (×)
Learners practice multiplication by placing counters on the board.
- 2 Dice
- 12 Counters
How to play
- Two players – each has 6 beans/counters of different colours.
- Each player places their 6 beans on any squares on the board.
- Take turns to place them on the board.
- You may not place them on the same square as another player.
- Think VERY carefully about where you put your beans – there are some squares that are really bad choices!
- Roll two dice – multiply them together to get the answer. If the answer is a
square on which you or your partner have a bean you can take that bean
off the board.
- The first person to remove all their beans from the board wins.