Race to 20
Players in pairs count and add in turns. They compete to get to 20.
- Practice mathematical logical thinking
How to play
- Player 1 starts and say 1,2, 3.
- Player 2 chooses to add 1, 2 or 3 and says the total and so on.
- The first one to say 20 wins.
Backward race from 20
- Build a Lego tower with 20 blocks.
- Play in pairs taking turns. On your turn you can remove 1; 2 or 3 blocks.
- The person to win is the person who removes the last blocks from the tower.
Play a few times and try to figure out the strategy to ensure you win.